**For Information on Shipping During Our Christmas in July Event, please visit the bottom of the Christmas in July tab.
1. Are you cruelty free? Yes, we are cruelty-free. We do not do any animal testing and neither do any of our suppliers.
2. Are you vegan? Most of our products are vegan. However, a small handful of our shadows and highlighters do contain carmine. Our lip creams do contain lanolin. Here is a list of our products that DO contain carmine:
* Candied Peach highlighter
* Golden Hour highlighter
* Master Plan cream shadow
* Peach Kisses highlighter
* Sun Kissed Peach highlighter
* Baby Cheeks
* Fire Catcher
* Frosted Morning
* The Greatest Gift
* Magenta Dreams
* Midnight Amethyst
* Strawberries & Cream
3. Where did Sydney Grace get its name? Sydney Grace was formerly Feather River Body, but we changed our name to reflect more who we are. Sydney Grace comes from the names of our three oldest daughters.
4. How do your eye shadows and pressed blushes come? Our pressed shadows and blushes come individually packaged in a paper sleeve to protect them during shipping. Each shadow and blush is pressed into a tin pan so that it is ready to pop into a magnetic palette.
5. Will I be charged for my back order item now or when it ships? Unfortunately, our system does not allow for a delayed charge on back ordered items, so you will be charged at the time of placing the order.